After a number of years “off the air”, I’m venturing back into the blogosphere with a project that has feelers out for folks who might get involved in the intersection of all sorts of ideas I’ve been kicking around:
- Games involving Human-scaled Exploration — starting with Clue Ride, a scavenger-hunt game on bikes.
- Alternative Economic Indicators, including
- Social Wealth
- Volunteer Contributions
- Learned Destinations
- Badges as a “score card” for gamification, Social Wealth as well as credentials
- Community Building
- Involvement of existing business communities, residents, education institutions and governing bodies
- Develop and facilitate Badge-Issuing organizations
This Blog intends to capture those ideas and help organize the efforts to implement an ecosystem around self-developing communities through games.