Software Developers create and maintain the software that supports Clue Ride.
The list of badges is still under development, but this is a list of the technologies which are useful for work on Clue Ride:
- Front-end: Mobile App Development using Ionic 3/4
- Angular 4 (TypeScript-based Angular)
- Leaflet library for Mapping
- Python for Behaviour-Driven Development
- Jasmine & Karma for unit testing
- Back-end: Java-based web application
- Tomcat web container running under Linux
- Guice Dependency injection
- Jersey-supported REST API
- PostGreSQL database
- TestNG for unit tests
There’s plenty of work. Badges can be earned for those willing to contribute. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be part of bringing Clue Ride to Atlanta.