A Picnic Course will visit attractions where items for a picnic can be picked up. Good items to bring with you on your bike:
- Cash and/or Credit Cards for purchases.
- A lock so the bike can be left unattended while picking up items; an alternative is for seekers to go inside in shifts.
- ID in case you’re purchasing alcoholic beverages (picnic locations will allow discreet consumption).
- Suggested: Sunscreen; insect repellent.
- Backpack or pannier if desired; helps Guide carry more items.
- Lights (white facing front, red facing rear) when traveling after dark.
- As always, bring your mobile device for following maps and answering clues
- Guide will bring re-usable plastic cups for beverages, table cloth, pocket knife, bottle opener and napkins; you may want your own blanket if you’ve got room to carry.
At the end of the meal, you’ll ride back to the starting location.