Loop Courses usually have a Theme, such as “Tiny Doors”, or “Champion Trees”. These courses are more dependent on picking up refreshments and snacks along the way, and will return back to the starting point.
Good items to bring with you on your bike:
- Cash and/or Credit Cards for purchases.
- A lock so the bike can be left unattended while picking up items; an alternative is for seekers to go inside in shifts.
- ID in case you’re purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Suggested: Sunscreen.
- Lights (white facing front, red facing rear) when traveling after dark.
- As always, bring your mobile device for following maps and answering clues.
Because there is no specific beginning or end, the course may be picked up at any point and followed back around to that same point.