Although Clue Ride is just a silly game, it is serious about tethering ourselves to what we value most.
These are Clue Ride’s principles:
- People First. Yep. Family, Friends, Neighbors — our fellow humans are what always come first. It’s easy to forget this from time to time. Let’s reconnect.
- We’re at our creative best when we’re at play. Can you come out and play with us?
- Count what Counts – this means counting what money can’t buy. What is priceless for you? How do we measure?
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: On the inside, everybody is the same, differences are celebrated, and we enter the fold by offering and accepting hospitality. And yes, it can sometimes get a bit uncomfortable, but we’re playing a game, right? It’ll be OK.
- Learning, always learning. Sometimes we’re the Student. Sometimes we’re the Teacher. Sometimes we’re just playing together and it swaps back and forth.
- Forest Bathing: http://www.dec.ny.gov/lands/90720.html