Humans possess free will, but it’s not always easy to notice when we may have gotten distracted from what we value most. Although Clue Ride is just a silly game, it is serious about counting what counts and tethering ourselves to what we value most.
These are Clue Ride’s principles:
- Count what Counts – what is “priceless” for you?
- We’re at our creative best when we’re at play.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: All men and women are treated equally, differences are celebrated, and hospitality is extended to everyone.
- Evidence-based: Quality judgement begins with quality data.
- Sometimes we’re the Student. Sometimes we’re the Teacher. Sometimes we’re just playing together.
- Forest Bathing: http://www.dec.ny.gov/lands/90720.html