A Dining Course will visit cultural attractions where refreshments may be available en route to a meal (breakfast / lunch / dinner). Good items to bring with you on your bike:
- Cash, Credit Cards, and/or Phone for purchases.
- A lock so the bike can be left unattended while picking up items; an alternative is for seekers to go inside in shifts.
- ID in case you’re purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Suggested: Sunscreen.
- Lights (white facing front, red facing rear) when traveling after dark.
- As always, bring your mobile device for following maps and answering clues
At the end of the meal, you’ll ride back to the starting location. Sunday Morning breakfast may hit the breakfast first to avoid the crowds later in the morning.