A Dining Course will visit cultural attractions where refreshments may be available en route to a meal (breakfast / lunch / dinner). Good items to bring with you on your bike:
- Cash and/or Credit Cards for purchases.
- A lock so the bike can be left unattended while picking up items; an alternative is for seekers to go inside in shifts.
- ID in case you’re purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Suggested: Sunscreen.
- Lights (white facing front, red facing rear) when traveling after dark.
- As always, bring your mobile device for following maps and answering clues
At the end of the meal, you’ll ride back to the starting location.